Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Australia best antiglare screen all countries

Reaction score
Hi Guys ,
many of you pro's know how darn hard it is to see on the screen what you will see later on the PC.
I have a anti glare/ slightly frosted screen cover and its still really hard to see what your actually filming.

what are you guys finding the best to give you the clearest picture without glare ?

cheers

Hi Guys ,
many of you pro's know how darn hard it is to see on the screen what you will see later on the PC.
I have a anti glare/ slightly frosted screen cover and its still really hard to see what your actually filming.

what are you guys finding the best to give you the clearest picture without glare ?

cheers
Personally, I think all the 'anti glare' coatings/films are complete rubbish. The best solution I have found is the Hoodivision. It is because it is designed at 70degrees to the screen that it is so effective (even in total sunlight).
No - I am not affiliated to them in any way! - I have just found their product works for me and is my personal solution to something we all suffer from - Screen Glare!

Is this hood vision a generic type of hood or a specific brand? I can't find anything online about them!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i do think its better than the white thing i was using for sure . they just need to make there site a bit more specific for galaxy tabs

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlberthaLo