Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Best place to buy.

Reaction score
I just had my Inspire 1 go missing. At first I got the big bundle and decked it out. I really loved my set up. But now it's gone and I am replacing her.

I am a techie average to good noob. Mostly safe but sometimes I can get beyond my skill level. I was having great practice sessions and starting to get comfy with her. Now I'm thinking.

My bird was lost with my micro 4/3rds mirrorless DLSR. Mind you I'm not a photographer but enjoy photography. I'm an architect and am captivated by visualization. In fact I was actually getting decent with FPV.

So I ask, I feel like getting the Pro with X5 (not HDR X5R, not that it wouldn't be cool). One remote this time and practice while I wait for my Vufine to ship. They are supposedly in my town at SWSX and I'm waiting for them to ship. I bought off their website not knowing it was a Kickstarter and an still waiting. Although I have nothing to fly it with!

Is eBay safe (I see one for $4.1k but I don't trust it). Or should I do my usual Amazon from DJI buy?

PS. Love it if my AE firm would spring from the FLIR camera...is that for real? Could be useful to analyze building envelopes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: FlyHighUSA
I will call Ralph tomorrow and bend his ear on my choices. Then will buy from him. I'm thinking the X5 is right for me. It sounds like fun to try and get a cool exposure from above.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Done and done. All great advice as I'm on my way to getting back in the air. It would be cool to get my Pro and Vufine at the same time! Ralph's description of the camera improvements over the X3 which were incredible to begin with in terms of basic quality. But having more camera options will be fun. I'm so excited! Even sprung for an extra lens. What's the point of having interchangeable lenses if you don't interchange them occasionally. In a sense. This can be a replacement for the mirrorless DSLR I lost with my bird. I had 2 lens for that too.

Steve and PicoFlyer II

Done and done. All great advice as I'm on my way to getting back in the air. It would be cool to get my Pro and Vufine at the same time! Ralph's description of the camera improvements over the X3 which were incredible to begin with in terms of basic quality. But having more camera options will be fun. I'm so excited! Even sprung for an extra lens. What's the point of having interchangeable lenses if you don't interchange them occasionally. In a sense. This can be a replacement for the mirrorless DSLR I lost with my bird. I had 2 lens for that too.

Steve and PicoFlyer II
I also join all, go to magic Ralph!!!
I'm living in France and still have an extraordinary service from him!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jammartin