Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Best place to make large I2 purchase?

Reaction score
Aloha,

Seems like everything is the same price everywhere. Just wondering if anybody (maybe some of the smaller drone specific retailers) will put together a package deal and shave some money off MSRP? Looking to purchase:

I2 w djicare
X7 w djicare
4 lens kit
4 batteries (maybe 6?)
cendence
5.5" crystalsky
filter set
props
custom gpc backpack/case

Any suggestions on who I should talk to are greatly appreciated!

Lyle

Hi Lyle – Our team here in LA would be happy to assist and we can have a full system quote issued on the equipment you are looking for. Looks like we'd have everything in stock for immediate shipment and as always, full support from our service team pre and post sale. Feel free to drop us a message, email, or give us a call. Talk soon, cheers! :cool:

Aloha,

Seems like everything is the same price everywhere. Just wondering if anybody (maybe some of the smaller drone specific retailers) will put together a package deal and shave some money off MSRP? Looking to purchase:

I2 w djicare
X7 w djicare
4 lens kit
4 batteries (maybe 6?)
cendence
5.5" crystalsky
filter set
props
custom gpc backpack/case

Lyle
It would help if you said where on planet Earth you reside since buying from overseas with shipping and import duty would be prohibitive

Reactions: ash223
Aloha,

I2 w djicare
X7 w djicare
4 lens kit
4 batteries (maybe 6?)
cendence
5.5" crystalsky
filter set
props
custom gpc backpack/case

Lyle
I bought my big rig from Michael at Florida Drone Supply and I could not be happier with his knowledge, their prices and after purchase assistance. Good luck!

We’d be happy to assist if you haven’t already purchased.

Link removed by moderator

Last edited by a moderator:
I highly recommend Advexure. Very knowledgeable and the customer service and support is outstanding. These guys have helped me out above and beyond in the past, and even talked me off a ledge a time or two! They're in the L.A. area if that's close to you, but they'll ship anywhere.

Aloha,

I2 w djicare
X7 w djicare
4 lens kit
4 batteries (maybe 6?)
cendence
5.5" crystalsky
filter set
props
custom gpc backpack/case

Lyle
Hi..

I bought all mine and got great discounts from drones4less......if you call ask to speak to peter

Aloha,

I2 w djicare
X7 w djicare
4 lens kit
4 batteries (maybe 6?)
cendence
5.5" crystalskyeir
filter set
props
custom gpc backpack/case

Lyle
Lyle,
My company Shooting Star Aviation uses Advexure for all our DJI needs. Their customer service is fabulous. Regarding pricing, I always feel like I got a great deal. Most importantly, they have everything in stock and their shipping department is incredibly fast. Recently we need to add an additional Inspire 2 w/ X7, 2 Crystal Skys, 2 Cedance remotes, the battery charging station, batteries. It was at our shop the very next day, ready to fly.

Contact Travis Waibel at Advexure. Their number is 855-625-2055. Email [email protected]

Very best regards,

Robbie Meckler
Shooting Star Aviation
310-600-7539
www.shootingstaraviation.com
[email protected]
Instagram @shootingstaraviation

UVT helped me with my purchase. Great customer help from the beginning till the product arrived and even after I had it for a while. The lease and finance also.

Advexure. I second/third what has already been said here about Advexure by Sputnik and Robbie Meckler.

Reactions: Advexure
@Sputnik, @Robbie Meckler, @Paul7of8 – We appreciate all of your nice comments and sharing your Advexure experiences with others here in his community. Thank you all for the opportunities you provide our team while relying on our support structure and expertise for your businesses. All the best in your operations, safe flying, and have a great weekend. It's a beautiful one here in LA for Cine Gear... :cool:

Reactions: Paul7of8
My Inspire 2 was just purchased through Florida Drone Supply. Nothing but great things to say about them. It was a very good purchasing experience. I have also purchased through Advexure and have nothing but good things to say about them.

If you wish to advertise on the forum please contact admin to sign up for an Approved Vendor account.

Thank You

I would welcome an opportunity to tt the admin or editor but don’t find a link anywhere to connect? When I replied to the summary email I received notice it was undelivered.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EarthmovingAdelaide