Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Best way to mount iPad Pro 11” to Inspire 2 controller

Reaction score
Website
www.fredgreaves.com
I recently purchased an Inspire 2 and I am hoping to mount an 11 inch 2021 iPad Pro to the controller. From reading on here, I understand it won’t fit on the tablet bracket that comes with the controller. What solutions have other Inspire 2 owners found to mount the iPad Pro?

I use this. It’s bigger (longer) than most tablet holders. Don’t remember where I got it but they exist. It just barely stretches long enough to fit my 10.5 and case. the 11 is 3mm bigger so I'm guess it's the same size as my case..

84BEE3DB-CE6C-4AA7-80C6-FE99D3D27E4B.jpeg08AE74A7-9E49-4CDC-BB2B-602249190E0E.jpeg

Wouldn’t you think DJI would address this problem with an optional bracket like the original but larger?!
After all, the is their “pro” aircraft and who uses a small screen for film making?

Wouldn’t you think DJI would address this problem with an optional bracket like the original but larger?!
After all, the is their “pro” aircraft and who uses a small screen for film making?
That would make sense PhilZ. Thank you to everyone who keyed me in to solutions for using the iPad Pro!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cruzamikayla