Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Bestable for go pro

I looked at both... and ordered the SteadyGim3, based on reviews and feedback. I hope I don't regret it, They were priced about the same.

Ok, so it's only been one day, but I am loving this thing. Seems to be ruggedly built, nothing looks or feels cheap, and its easy to use, great battery life, and works as expected.I like the different modes.. heading lock, heading follow, pitch and follow, heading and pitch, lock, easy to use and operate. Im not so sure about the GoPro. I bought a Scandisc Extreme 64G, class 10 sd card, but due to the Codec, this thing compresses files like crazy. Even on my brand new MacBook Pro with 16G of Ram, and 3.1G I7 processor, it skips and is choppy at anything more than 24 fps in 1080. ....Working on a solution for that.

Im not so sure about the GoPro. I bought a Scandisc Extreme 64G, class 10 sd card, but due to the Codec, this thing compresses files like crazy. Even on my brand new MacBook Pro with 16G of Ram, and 3.1G I7 processor, it skips and is choppy at anything more than 24 fps in 1080. ....Working on a solution for that.

The gimbal is a blast isn't it? Glad you're enjoying it. As for the choppy playback issue; you need to transcode the compressed footage to cineform either using the gopro app or something like adobe media encoder. Transcoding the clips will make bigger files but they'll be much easier to work with in your NLE of choice. Hope that helps!

Reactions: Highrpm955

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annettekirtont