Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Big Island, HI - Kohanaiki Ocean Club Pilot Needed

Reaction score
Hey All (posted this in the Phantom Pilots forums as well),

Looking for a pilot on the Big Island (west coast) that may be available in the next week or two weeks that can get aerial images and video of the Kohanaiki Golf and Ocean Club. You would have explicit permission from the property owner and would be able to meet an onsite contact to capture the club, golf course, etc.

I've had tremendous luck meeting pilots on here and would love to connect if you are available. Figuring out the rate for this project, but you would make at a minimum $400 (no post production or video editing required). Unfortunately I cannot reimburse for travel, etc so looking for a pilot in the area. Would be a really cool project to add to your portfolio as well.

Private message me if you are available!

Nick
[email protected]

Curious to see where this ends up if a pilot from here jumps in, $400 seems quite low for the Kohanaiki Golf and Ocean Club, is competition driving prices down already?

Reactions: Kilrah
Curious to see where this ends up if a pilot from here jumps in, $400 seems quite low for the Kohanaiki Golf and Ocean Club, is competition driving prices down already?

We've had a significant amount of pilots reach out, but the quote has remained the same. For the resort, its high level aerials + surrounding area. Primarily on a Phantom 3 or Inspire 1. Will be used for a 60-90 second highlight reel. The pilots are not being asked for do any post production or editing.

Got lucky and found a pilot through here that lives close by.

We've had a significant amount of pilots reach out, but the quote has remained the same. For the resort, its high level aerials + surrounding area. Primarily on a Phantom 3 or Inspire 1. Will be used for a 60-90 second highlight reel. The pilots are not being asked for do any post production or editing.

Got lucky and found a pilot through here that lives close by.

Who's equipment? Were you looking for just a pilot or for the bird as well? Just curious and could affect rates perhaps.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cruzamikayla