Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Black lines moving down video

Reaction score
Help guys. So I took my pro x5 out just to experiment yesterday. I've noticed that nearly every video I've done in last couple weeks has what appears to be a black horizontal line moving/scrolling down lower half of picture. It's spoiling every one I do, now that Ive looked back. Is it a fault or just a settings issue as I've tried AF/MF AE multiple adjustments to camera, you name it but always same result. It's rubbish. If it needs returned to the store I'd like to know. If it's my cackhandedness then I want to learn more.

Thank you.
Mike

Help guys. So I took my pro x5 out just to experiment yesterday. I've noticed that nearly every video I've done in last couple weeks has what appears to be a black horizontal line moving/scrolling down lower half of picture. It's spoiling every one I do, now that Ive looked back. Is it a fault or just a settings issue as I've tried AF/MF AE multiple adjustments to camera, you name it but always same result. It's rubbish. If it needs returned to the store I'd like to know. If it's my cackhandedness then I want to learn more.

Thank you.
Mike
Can you post a video/link showing the problem?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DinaRqz379