Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

black pearl, adjust zoom

Anybody knows how adjust zoom on the black pearl?
Long press of + button to zoom in. Long press of - button to zoom out.
From memory, there is a funny quirk on HDMI when using zoom. Can't remember if there is no vertical or horizontal scaling when using the function that way.

Hope that helps.

Long press of + button to zoom in. Long press of - button to zoom out.
From memory, there is a funny quirk on HDMI when using zoom. Can't remember if there is no vertical or horizontal scaling when using the function that way.

Hope that helps.
Thanks. It didn't change anything but now I managed to switch to Chinese characters and have no idea how to restore to factory settings. This is the most frustrating piece of equipment.

Thanks. It didn't change anything but now I managed to switch to Chinese characters and have no idea how to restore to factory settings. This is the most frustrating piece of equipment.
Scaling (zoom) ONLY works when there is an HDMI input of 16:9 or 4:3 (from memory)

nothing, screen pic stays the same, blank space on left and right. I tried 4:3, 16:9 and auto.
Hmmmm....that's weird. Maybe it only works when you are displaying a feed from the internal receivers.
It's so long since I even tried that function (probably when I first got one a couple of years ago) I've confused myself now on which mode it works on.
I'm pretty certain it's a long press of '+' and '-' though.

Hmmmm....that's weird. Maybe it only works when you are displaying a feed from the internal receivers.
It's so long since I even tried that function (probably when I first got one a couple of years ago) I've confused myself now on which mode it works on.
I'm pretty certain it's a long press of '+' and '-' though.
Yes, that's right per instructions; "-" "+" just doesn't work.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marve84