Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Bnuc-s ground school tomorrow

Reaction score
So as the title say i start the official process to get my PWAF tomorrow. I have my Ground school in Edinburgh (anyone else gonna be there?)

any one got any hints and tips for me...... have read through the booklets that EuroUSC sent me, is there anything else i can do tonight in preperatrion

thanks and ffingers crossed!

bob

The ground course nothing to get worried about. They pretty much puppy walk you through 'the book' and will probably let you know when a particular point is worth making a note of. The worst bit I found was having to listen to endless off topic DJI related waffle some candidates insisted on partaking in.

The flight exam, now that I do have my panties in a bunch about…

Reactions: BobDalePhoto
Several questions are usually based on you getting the correct location for a given log/lat. If you get the location wrong all the subsequent Qs will be wrong in that section. At least this was the way it was with my test around a year ago.

Well, i just found out from EUROUSC that i passed, thank you for the advice.....now to the ops manual!!!!
Well done but obviously EuroUSC do not tell you immediately after the exam like other NQE's that mark them on the spot.
I'm surprised knowing Euro they don't charge you to find out what your result is. :rolleyes:

Well done though..... Now your ops manual. :)

Well done but obviously EuroUSC do not tell you immediately after the exam like other NQE's that mark them on the spot.
I'm surprised knowing Euro they don't charge you to find out what your result is. :rolleyes:

Well done though..... Now your ops manual. :)
Impressive to see how the UK, unlike our FAA, got their process off and running so quickly; well done Brits!

It would have been so simple here, all the FAA had to do was require UAS operators to pass the private pilot's written exam and come up with a provisional operator permit, instead, they got their panties in a wad and have waded into silly topics like ADS-B, collision avoidance, NEXTGEN, and other subjects that will not have any effect on small UAVs flying below 400 feet. That's my rant and yes, I am well aware of the concerns from manned aircraft pilots, I hold a commercial pilot's license...Did you know a lot of the UAS integration work has been farmed to private companies? The govmn't is not even doing the heavy lifting, but waiting on the vendors to finish all the real work.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anastasiyakavitko6