Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Broken Zenmuse X5 gimbal, what should I do?

Reaction score
I managed to crash my Inspire trying to land on the side of the mountain. The actual drone survived without any serious damage. Unfortunately, the gimbal and lens broke. I'm attaching a photo of the gimbal here. Does anyone have suggestions for what I should do?20170103_204047.jpg

You might like to contact these guys. I have used them for an X5 gimbal repair recently. I should caution you though that in my case whilst it came back in one piece I have not as yet managed to get it to work correctly on the drone. Yours looks just as banged up as mine was but I still sent it from Western Australia because DJI's fix was not offered only a replacement. http://www.usdronerepair.com/contact.html

Reactions: DSC1981
I managed to crash my Inspire trying to land on the side of the mountain. The actual drone survived without any serious damage. Unfortunately, the gimbal and lens broke. I'm attaching a photo of the gimbal here. Does anyone have suggestions for what I should do?View attachment 11501
Do you still have the gimbal im interested to buy it broken because i need the pcb board that i can't find

Do you still have the gimbal im interested to buy it broken because i need the pcb board that i can't find
This thread is from three years ago and the OP hasn't signed in since June 23rd 2017 so I wouldn't hold out much hope!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airlineoffice