Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Calling for every American AP Pilot's collaboration

How much do you charge to show up for an hour with an Inspire?

• $300-$450

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • $450-$600

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • $600-$850

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • $850+

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • $150-$300

Votes: 5 45.5%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Alright guys I need you all to be a part of creating an incredibly unique and patriotic video. This will be used to show our support and love for this beautiful country, amazing veterans, and basic freedoms, as well as putting our "drones" in a positive spotlight. Everyone who has content in the video will be listed in the credits.

I'm putting together an epic video of the American Flag flying its colors in the wind throughout the country, solely from UAS, and here's where I need your help. I need as many videos of the flag (from the air) in dynamic locations across the country as possible. Preferably shoot in 1080/60fps if you are using the inspire. Possible shots include slow pans or tilts to reveal location with the flag in the foreground, circling smoothly around the flag, and slow descents and accents. Obviously I am looking for shots with the flag extended in the wind and not limp.

Keep all submissions under 30 seconds and Email to jrfloyd17@GMAILCOM. Include your Name or Company as you want it listed in the credits and the location and aircraft type.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kurskmvah