Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Camera horizon not level

Reaction score
since I've done this new firmware update my camera horizon is not level, is this a bug? The camera calibrates o.k and looks level on the ground, but it's off in the photos intake. It's not in fpv mode, it's just really strange.

There's the same problem with my inspire. Replaced the gimbal two times and did several imu calibrations on a level surface and auto gimbal calibrations, but the gimbal is often not level (50% of the flight it is, 50% it's not). Don't know how to solve this problem. Maybe it's a problem of the copter's IMU itself, not of the gimbal? Thinking of replacing the whole copter....

Mines like this, but only since this update. Why do Dji fix major issues only to introduce more! And then it takes them 6 weeks to release another. Then I'm sure there will be another round of bugs and issues!

Mines like this, but only since this update. Why do Dji fix major issues only to introduce more! And then it takes them 6 weeks to release another. Then I'm sure there will be another round of bugs and issues!

Such is the life of those who write code. :( Fix one thing and two more crop up. :mad:

Recalibrated loads and the camera seems too drift on its own slightly even when its just sitting there. Only notice it move on the screen, but cannot see the camera moving. If I move the controller stick left it seems to level everything up, May try a controller calibration and see if that helps.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop