Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Camera Operator gimbal speed

Reaction score
I've been out shooting with a buddy today and we struggled a little due to the camera gimbal not being fast enough for some shots when using the second remote. It can go much faster using the iPad screen control or using the gimbal control on the master controller. The gimbal speed setting in the app doesn't seem to have any effect when using the 2nd controllers sticks to move the camera either.

Any tips?

lol, okay maybe I asked for that! Yes it does get faster but even at maximum the speed of the camera gimbal is around half that I can achieve with the gimbal wheel or the iPad screen.

lol, okay maybe I asked for that! Yes it does get faster but even at maximum the speed of the camera gimbal is around half that I can achieve with the gimbal wheel or the iPad screen.

What are you shooting that the speed needs to be that fast? I actually turned my gimbal speed way down so it would be smoother.

Reactions: davidbarwin
It's more about the ability to get the camera in position for the shot, we found for instance that if we needed to rotate the camera through 180 degrees for the next pass it could take three or four seconds. It would just be nice to be able to have a range of control from ultra slow to max speed when required. Can you guys confirm that your controllers are not able to move the camera as fast as the iPad control?

Thanks

Thanks all, I've just found the settings. There's a gimbal speed button at the bottom of the page where you assign the joystick functions for the camera operator, I've dialled it in with a more useful range now.

Paul

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klrshopfitters