Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Camera Pitch & Yaw

Reaction score
I've tried for at least an hour now and can't figure out how to change the camera pitch and yaw as a single operator.
It only allows me to adjust the pitch. I went into the control settings and tried to find the correct adjustment using C1 & C2 but those options are missing. Am I missing something here?
Thanks

Reactions: shawnpenoyer
The issue I'm having now is I can get the camera to Yaw using C1 and the dial at the same time while on the ground or while hovering with the landing gear down but as soon as I raise the landing gear and start to fly that option is disable. I can no longer pan my camera. Thoughts? Or am I doing something wrong here?

Try switching the gimbal mode to "Free" instead of the default "Follow" mode - there's an arrow symbol on the left side of your DJI Go display near the land/rth icons. Tapping it allows you to switch between free and follow modes.

Failing that, it sounds like you need to update your firmware to a newer version as the c1+left wheel was enabled by default in all gimbal modes in the most recent firmware releases.

Reactions: Shawn Esplin
I've tried for at least an hour now and can't figure out how to change the camera pitch and yaw as a single operator.
It only allows me to adjust the pitch. I went into the control settings and tried to find the correct adjustment using C1 & C2 but those options are missing. Am I missing something here?
Thanks
Thank you! i have been looking for days to try and figure that one out! WOW

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LewisuhaAbips