Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Camera profiles

Reaction score
Hi guy's, I would like to apply the jpeg camera profiles (landscape, art,ect)to my raw photos in lightroom. Unfortunately when I go to camera profiles it shows embedded and the drop down menu of different styles is not available. I shoot in jpeg /raw and only import the raw any idea's as to how to get the drop down menu with the different colours styles would be greatly appreciated, cheers

One way might be to get a Passport ColorChecker and shoot it in each of those art, landscape, vivid, etc. modes. Then use their software to write a profile for each mode and save it with those each of those names into Lightroom.

One way might be to get a Passport ColorChecker and shoot it in each of those art, landscape, vivid, etc. modes. Then use their software to write a profile for each mode and save it with those each of those names into Lightroom.

have you done this? would love to see your color profiles if so?

Rethinking this idea and it may not work. The ColorChecker Passport software forces lenses and cameras that are off into a profile to be like that of the Passport ColorChecker card. It wouldn't make it the same art setting as the camera settings you select, but take those and make them technically identical to the ColorChecker card instead.

Only way would be to shoot the card with the art setting, and try and match that between your RC tablet screen and what is on your Lightroom computer and save that as a profile for later and not use the Passport software which will make the image a copy of the ColorChecker card.

I use it for sundry lenses and flash units to make the image in Lightroom be an exact copy of the ColorChecker Passport. I use it a lot for sunny, shade, lenses, and flash matters for WB too, and I save them as below. Some lenses tend to be in the blues for some reason and when I put them through the Passport software, the blues become more vivid. Some older lens seem to have much less color saturation and won't match the card (It looks dull) until I apply a profile and then it punches them up in saturation to that of the card and look better.

LR-Pen-F.jpg

Ok thanks, that's a shame I thought it may have been something that was hidden in the lightroom menu. Anyway thanks I will investigate the passport software sounds promising. Really appreciate your help

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sjoby08