Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Camera rotation zenithal (vertical) camera movements

Reaction score
Hi guys, just a quick question. I want to buy a DJI Inspire but I want to know if I hover in position the drone without moving it at all, could the camera film pointing down vertically whiles spinning 360 degrees continuously in a smooth way??.

In other words, could the camera rotate infinite times around itself whiles pointing down?.

Can't find a video of what I am trying to describe but you might understand what I mean?

Just trying to identify the limitation within the camera movements in the inspire.

Thanks!

Hi guys, just a quick question. I want to buy a DJI Inspire but I want to know if I hover in position the drone without moving it at all, could the camera film pointing down vertically whiles spinning 360 degrees continuously in a smooth way??.

In other words, could the camera rotate infinite times around itself whiles pointing down?.

Can't find a video of what I am trying to describe but you might understand what I mean?

Just trying to identify the limitation within the camera movements in the inspire.

Thanks!
The camera can be pointed vertically down and turned in azimuth about the vertical axis. However, it can only be rotated just over 360 degrees and not continously as you wish. The best way to get the shoot you are after is to yaw the aircraft. However the camera will rotate at a small distance from the centre of rotation.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
topproorityhealthcare