Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Camera Sensor Error

Reaction score
Hello,

I searched the forum for this error and noticed others had this same issue as well, but the way it happened to me is odd.

I was on firmware .300 and used the inspire 2 today with the X5s camera on to do a test flight before a project I have coming up this weekend.

once booted I saw the new .500 firmware and read up online about the “fixes”. I decided to update

During the update the drone failed at 92% and I rebooted the drone. Once rebooted I received a message that states inconsistent firmware and my camera no longer had a video feed.

I removed the camera, tried the firmware again and it updates successfully. However now, I still do not have a live video feed and have a warning message of “camera sensor error”.

Any idea, thoughts of what I can do to resolve it prior to sending it in to DJI?

Thank you

Hello,

I searched the forum for this error and noticed others had this same issue as well, but the way it happened to me is odd.

I was on firmware .300 and used the inspire 2 today with the X5s camera on to do a test flight before a project I have coming up this weekend.

once booted I saw the new .500 firmware and read up online about the “fixes”. I decided to update

During the update the drone failed at 92% and I rebooted the drone. Once rebooted I received a message that states inconsistent firmware and my camera no longer had a video feed.

I removed the camera, tried the firmware again and it updates successfully. However now, I still do not have a live video feed and have a warning message of “camera sensor error”.

Any idea, thoughts of what I can do to resolve it prior to sending it in to DJI?

Thank you
Hello ..! While you have updated the Inspire 2 Firmware ... and were able to accomplish this by removing the camera from the drone ... the Camera Firmwere probably needs to be reinstalled or updated as well. In the messaging you get something about it.? .. some error or inconsistent firmware of the camera.? ... If not and you have already managed to update the firmware of the drone, you could try installing the camera and reinstalling the firmware of the drone and see What's up. Greetings.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cleaningbyjen