Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Camera works, gimbal doesn’t after downgrade

Reaction score
Successfully downgraded inspire1 v2 from 1.11.01.50+ to 1.08.00 and rc from 1.7.80 to 1.6 using the debug file method. However, on Startup, the gimbal goes through the motions and then goes floppy and will not respond to movement or commands, but the camera itself still works. Going back to 1.11.01.50 resolves this issue.

does anyone have an idea why this would be so? Also my camera version only goes back to 1.10.xxxx but the original camera (I crashed) shows v1.11.01.50+

in addition, I can’t seem to calibrate the compass in 1.08.

Have you disconnected gimbal and fully powered Off, or during Power On, tried disconnecting & reconnect gimbal?

Tried upgrading camera FW first, then platform. You performing via Asst2?

If you’re indicating everything works on newer FW; I’d guess FW version mix... in the downgrade, may not be complete for all IC boards that receive updated FW. Something isn’t backstepping.

Curious, why wanting to downgrade.... geozones?

Curious, why wanting to downgrade.... geozones?
not happy with the video feed, seems to start breaking up at around 900m or so, sometimes less, and my radio signal goes from great to poor with no inbetween at that distance (not every time, but roughly in the same area) to be fair, I have a lot of interference around here, but my mavic air 2 still gets close to 2km range with the interferenc. Anyway, I had read that 1.08 seems to be better for video feed and distance than later firmware and wanted to try it out.

as for the rest, the ac and the camera both go to v1.08 in the downgrade, power cycling does not reset, and nothing I found on the forum seems to describe the issue so I am at a loss.

I’m back on 1.11 now and everything works, maybe I should consider downgrade to say 1.06 then upgrade to 1.08? Might pick up the slack.

but then, if it ain’t broke.... ?

Reactions: Greg’s gems
The video transmission breakup, I've experienced that on all my Ligjtbridge 2 platforms... both the I1 and M600pro seem to behave oddly in my neighborhood. Not so badly out away from neighborhood.

In LB2 in comparison to Ocusync, terrible.
I've changed M600Pro Antennas, modified the RC to include the Titan Switch (Amp), etc.
Nothing appears to help in my neighborhood vicinity. My issue is more video feed than RC control connection... that appears much more stable.

Not sure FW version will improve the Video connection.
Good Luck!

Marvellous how much video feed, distance and wifi interference improves when you turn off the wifi on the iPad. ?

Marvellous how much video feed, distance and wifi interference improves when you turn off the wifi on the iPad. ?
You feel it resolved your issue?

Ha! You may have broken the "code"!!!
I don't normally worry about wifi because when in country, it's absent, compared to neighborhood... although still turned on.

When it gets up in Temps again, I check that out!

Reactions: pallol

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cruzamikayla