Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Camera would not open in app ( Sloved)

Reaction score
Just wanted to share an experience that I had a couple flights ago.

I have an Ipad Mini 3 with cellular/wifi

I was flying in a very remote area where I was getting the "no service" for data connection.
I would open the DJI app, it would load to the home screen, but I could not get the camera to open.

I turned off the ipad, and rebooted it, rebooted the AC also.... Still nothing....

So as a final ditch effort, I went into settings and disabled the cellular antenna's and wifi... And magically everything worked... Camera app opened up, and I had 3 relatively event free flights.... Minus the usual gps/atti compass errors that make you really pucker when flying in tight environments...

Hope this helps someone else in the future...

Just wanted to share an experience that I had a couple flights ago.

I have an Ipad Mini 3 with cellular/wifi

I was flying in a very remote area where I was getting the "no service" for data connection.
I would open the DJI app, it would load to the home screen, but I could not get the camera to open.

I turned off the ipad, and rebooted it, rebooted the AC also.... Still nothing....

So as a final ditch effort, I went into settings and disabled the cellular antenna's and wifi... And magically everything worked... Camera app opened up, and I had 3 relatively event free flights.... Minus the usual gps/atti compass errors that make you really pucker when flying in tight environments...

Hope this helps someone else in the future...

This is good to know as I'm about to buy another iPad mini and wasn't planning on buying it with cell service.

Thanks,

Mark

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GRQLarae44