Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Can anybody help me with this error?

Reaction score
I have to link the unit to the transmitter everytime i turn them off.. and has a flashing red light which was caused by the transmitter battery according to what i read.. can somebody help me? Btw, its an inspire 1 v2. Btw the LED battery indicator is full 5 bars.. thanks in advance
56c463ffd82724daf0f2435afa2506f0.jpg

I guess it's a firmware based problem. I've similar warnings since May 2018. I applied to DJI technical service but they couldn't find the reason of the problem.
It happens only with Android. When I check it with the IOS, nothing.happens so I continue to fly.
You can also check the batteries and RC with another I1v2 and also with IOS.
I hope you can find out the solution and fly well.

At the risk of getting MOTO award (Master of the Obvious), and I've never done this on my Crystal Sky, DE-INSTALLED THE GO app and reinstall? Of course may not be the problem but indeed easy enough to at least try? As importantly, do you have another Android unit you can try to see if it really is CONTOLLER-BASED or Android OS-system based. Occam's Razor . . .

Thanks! But yes "master of the obvious" i haven't tried some of what you guys mentioned! And thank you!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
engko