Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Can anyone confirm what this part is??

Reaction score
Hello All
I am currently trying to repair and put back together an Inspire , i have received it in bits and i have sorted through all the parts but i am missing 2 things , i think im missing the compass , i have included a pic of where the part is that is missing but im not 100% sure what it is , my first thought is its the compass , can anyone confirm???

The other part is a boom arm mounting bolt , i will post in the classified section to see if any has one they could sell to me.

Thanks

PwackInspire20160321_131017.jpg 20160321_130945.jpg 20160321_131001.jpg 20160321_131925.jpg

Hello All
I am currently trying to repair and put back together an Inspire , i have received it in bits and i have sorted through all the parts but i am missing 2 things , i think im missing the compass , i have included a pic of where the part is that is missing but im not 100% sure what it is , my first thought is its the compass , can anyone confirm???

The other part is a boom arm mounting bolt , i will post in the classified section to see if any has one they could sell to me.

Thanks

PwackInspireView attachment 7352 View attachment 7353 View attachment 7354 View attachment 7355
Yes it is the magnetometer or compass module.
You also appear to have a bent worm screw drive for your landing gear assembly so that will also need to be replaced.

Thanks for the reply , so it is the compass , now i just need to find one.
Well spotted on the drive screw , i am taking it to an engineering firm to see if they can straighten it properly as i think it needs to be dead straight to work efficiently.

I also need to repair both arms as they have both have a broken mounting arm (see pic)

SO repair both arms , get hold of mounting bolt and repair worm screw then hopefully i will have a flying Inspire!!!

Fingers crossed!20160321_142418.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alecia4669