Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Can replacement arms for Inspire 1 V2.0 fit on normal version?

Reaction score
I crashed my Inspire 1 T600 and am looking for replacement arms for it. I've noticed that the arms for the v2.0 are cheaper than the ones for the T600 so I'm thinking that maybe, I could just replace the old arms with the ones from the v2.0. Does anyone know if that would work? Thanks

Sorry I can't answer 100% sure, but since nobody else has stepped up I'll say, I'm pretty sure that the only difference between a plain Inspire 1 and V2 is the anti-vibe camera mount for the V2 is larger and has a little notch that accommodates the extra support on the rear of the larger ZenMuse X5.

I've got Inspire 1s, an Inspire 1 that I upgraded with the larger camera mount, and an Inspire 1 V2 that I bought refurbished from DJI.

I can't _see_ any difference in the gear among the different Inspires, but I'm not comfortable saying that there is none. I'm hoping this post will jog somebody who knows for sure and they'll let us know...

Sorry I can't answer 100% sure, but since nobody else has stepped up I'll say, I'm pretty sure that the only difference between a plain Inspire 1 and V2 is the anti-vibe camera mount for the V2 is larger and has a little notch that accommodates the extra support on the rear of the larger ZenMuse X5.

I've got Inspire 1s, an Inspire 1 that I upgraded with the larger camera mount, and an Inspire 1 V2 that I bought refurbished from DJI.

I can't _see_ any difference in the gear among the different Inspires, but I'm not comfortable saying that there is none. I'm hoping this post will jog somebody who knows for sure and they'll let us know...
Thanks, I'm not sure if I misunderstood, but the x5 cannot work with the Inspire 1 original? I was actually thinking of getting an X5 to work with this one.

Yes, that's right, a ZenMuse X5 won't fit an original Inspire 1. But the X5 anti-vibe/camera mount is relatively easy to install and then you can use an X5 or X3. The snoot of the shell needs to come loose and there are ribbon cables that are a challenge to connect, but I've done it twice and both work.

This is a UK-based dealer for the part: DJI Inspire 1 / Matrice 100 UPGRADE Vibration Absorbing Board for Zenmuse X5

Some of more attractive lenses, zoom and wide-angle, require a balancing ring on the rear of the camera and although they'll fit on an X5 they overload the gimbal without the ring on the rear of the camera.

Yes, that's right, a ZenMuse X5 won't fit an original Inspire 1. But the X5 anti-vibe/camera mount is relatively easy to install and then you can use an X5 or X3. The snoot of the shell needs to come loose and there are ribbon cables that are a challenge to connect, but I've done it twice and both work.

This is a UK-based dealer for the part: DJI Inspire 1 / Matrice 100 UPGRADE Vibration Absorbing Board for Zenmuse X5

Some of more attractive lenses, zoom and wide-angle, require a balancing ring on the rear of the camera and although they'll fit on an X5 they overload the gimbal without the ring on the rear of the camera.
So the thing at the link you just provided, if I install it on the original Inspire 1, the x5 will work with it?

I believe so, Yes. Here's one at Amazon:

But, Ouch!, that price is wild. I think I paid something like $79 for the ones I got a couple years back.

I like my Inspires, they're big and badass looking and sounding, and the X5 is a nice camera with big sensor and optics. But, they're kind of nearing the end of their lives. I bought a new set of batteries a few months ago, so I reckon mine have a couple more years left to fly.

I can't get more than 15 or 16 minutes off the batteries, enough to get a scene or two or fly a small site mapping mission. So, I've been flying the Mavic 2s more lately for more battery life, and less noise...

Reactions: Pursuer
I believe so, Yes. Here's one at Amazon:

But, Ouch!, that price is wild. I think I paid something like $79 for the ones I got a couple years back.

I like my Inspires, they're big and badass looking and sounding, and the X5 is a nice camera with big sensor and optics. But, they're kind of nearing the end of their lives. I bought a new set of batteries a few months ago, so I reckon mine have a couple more years left to fly.

I can't get more than 15 or 16 minutes off the batteries, enough to get a scene or two or fly a small site mapping mission. So, I've been flying the Mavic 2s more lately for more battery life, and less noise...
I think it's time I retire my Inspire 1 and move on to something more modern. I see an Inspire 2 with no camera for $1,300. Good deal?

If you Proyour old Inspire keep in mind you also need the "stiletto heels" (leg extensions) if not the X5 will bang the floor upon landing and probably drag before flight, they are indispensable, the X5 hangs lower than the X3

I think it's time I retire my Inspire 1 and move on to something more modern. I see an Inspire 2 with no camera for $1,300. Good deal?
If she's in factory sealed box, it is a good deal. If, however, she was rescued from the bottom of sea after a month, it's not a good deal ...

• Haha
Reactions: JSmith

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adamwalker4963