Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Can you guys figure this out?

Reaction score
My Inspire 1 Pro will connect at home and work just fine.. all of my firmware is updated to the current. When I'm at my in-laws place, it constantly shows me "no image transmission" or "weak image transmission" even when I'm right next to it...RC pointed directly at it. While its doing this, there is no satellite connectivity. Today it was displaying the same symptoms, but after a few minutes, everything kicked on and I was connected with 18 satellites. I flew around my general vicinity and it behaved normally. Brought it back to my home and it connected right away no problems at all. while I was experiencing the problems at my in-laws, it notified me that the firmware on my camera needed to be updated. when I got home, I verified that it was in fact current.. There are a lot of old trucks and machinery on the property where I was flying, suppose they were causing interference with the RC? Ive flown at this location in the past with no issues. Any help is greatly appreciated. Id like to get these bugs worked out before I publish my business.

I find my image transmission suffers at home unless I switch off our wifi boosters. The wifi signal interferes with the video transmission signal.

Not saying that's your problem but worth looking into.

This article explains in more detail WiFi Spectrum Analyzers – Optimally Configure and Troubleshoot 802.11 Wireless Networks

That makes perfect sense.. near the house is where I first started noticing issues.. when it would connect and occasionally work,
I was farther away from the house. There is a booster in the shop as well.. any recommendations for a wifi sniffer app?

That makes perfect sense.. near the house is where I first started noticing issues.. when it would connect and occasionally work,
I was farther away from the house. There is a booster in the shop as well.. any recommendations for a wifi sniffer app?
Also, look for cell towers, at work I have one about a mile away and it has the tendency of cutting my wifi off, at home with my first drone a yuneec Q500 4K I could very easily go 2000 feet with absolutely no video drops in one direction (east over the bay) but at 1000 ft it would start freaking out if I headed south closer to the shoreline and apartment buildings

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jenuk