Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Can you remove the insanely annoying warning messages from the top?

Reaction score
I was on a job today and it was blowing a Gail so i used p mode at times to sit a moment before dropping into atti.

Every time i switched the bloody message in yellow came up and kept blocking my exposure setting etc. Then the propulsion limited warning joined the party and it just totally ruins been able to watch what you are doing on your settings at times.

Is there any way to stop these appearing, i dont need a screen blocker every time i change flight mode :mad:

Thanks
Mick

I really wish they'd go away too.

It seems to get worse with each GO version as well. You'll need a 19" screen soon to have enough real estate for all this silly DJI "helpful hints" messages popping up non-stop and over and over again. Just show them at the start and stop it with the in flight pop ups already! My screen isn't that receptive to my pressing on it and takes several tries which means I'm not watching the bird while fighting with the screen.

Probably best to post it on their own forum though.

I really wish they'd go away too.

It seems to get worse with each GO version as well. You'll need a 19" screen soon to have enough real estate for all this silly DJI "helpful hints" messages popping up non-stop and over and over again. Just show them at the start and stop it with the in flight pop ups already! My screen isn't that receptive to my pressing on it and takes several tries which means I'm not watching the bird while fighting with the screen.

Probably best to post it on their own forum though.

Totally agree!

However, post it humbly and with a kind DJI fan boy vibe to it. They just delete anything that doesn't suit them.

Reactions: Advexure
Wish they'd just concentrate on making a version of dji go for professional use without all the fluff attached - a version with options as to what types of warnings are displayed would be great - sometimes the warnings appear so fast that you can't read them all and you can miss the real critical warning! Those wind warnings and dial locked warnings are so intrusive, irritating and unneeded :( .

The ability to save and load flight parameter profiles (so you could have sets stored for close/slow work, high fast tracking work etc etc) would be great too, instead of it forgetting stuff all the time :( .

Wish they'd just concentrate on making a version of dji go for professional use without all the fluff attached

Maybe one that doesn't show you a picture of a $500 Spark for consumers when you're a professional user with a $6k+ setup. Also, why do professional and enterprise users have to be receiving notices about mandatory FW updates to Spark and Mavic otherwise the aircraft will not fly. Not the professional users' problem, we don't want to be bugged by that when we're trying to deploy quickly in a professional setting.

They could also remove the social media and video editor while they are at it.

Maybe it's time to create an alternative to DJI Go4 for use by professional users ...

... they could call DJI GoPro [emoji23]

Reactions: NickU

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarolinODo