Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Cannot Connect Inspire 2 with DJI Assistant 2- Need to Calibrate Vision System

Reaction score
Ok Day 3 of attempting to calibrate the vision system on my Inspire 2. I have tried connecting the on 3 different Mac computers- 2017 iMac, 2012 Mac book pro, and 2015 MacBook Pro. When I make it to assistant 2 (updated version) I can't make it past the home page and get it to recognize the I2. YES the switch is on PC not mobile. I hooked up the I2 to the computer via USB A to USBC (DJI) on the iMac and bought another USB A to USB A (Because the original is MIA) and tried that connection on all three comps. No luck. Updated software on the aircraft, APP and controller. My question to anyone that might know, or DJI- Do I need the original USB A to USB A that came with the I2 in order to connect to Assistant 2? and If so, how might I buy said USB A to USB A (DJI I2) cable? Or does anyone know of an I2 outlet that might have these sort of parts? I am on a set for a History Channel show, and flying in tight spots that I could totally benefit from having those vision sensors functioning.

Ok Day 3 of attempting to calibrate the vision system on my Inspire 2. I have tried connecting the on 3 different Mac computers- 2017 iMac, 2012 Mac book pro, and 2015 MacBook Pro. When I make it to assistant 2 (updated version) I can't make it past the home page and get it to recognize the I2. YES the switch is on PC not mobile. I hooked up the I2 to the computer via USB A to USBC (DJI) on the iMac and bought another USB A to USB A (Because the original is MIA) and tried that connection on all three comps. No luck. Updated software on the aircraft, APP and controller. My question to anyone that might know, or DJI- Do I need the original USB A to USB A that came with the I2 in order to connect to Assistant 2? and If so, how might I buy said USB A to USB A (DJI I2) cable? Or does anyone know of an I2 outlet that might have these sort of parts? I am on a set for a History Channel show, and flying in tight spots that I could totally benefit from having those vision sensors functioning.
Search function?.....
DJI Assistant 2 Will Not Connect To My Inspire 2 Using iMac
DJI Assistant
Can't Connect to DJI Assist

I assume you mean DJI outlet and yet you do not say where on planet Earth you are so .....
Here you go...

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B...E3954&linkId=7d5147cf1eaa561759f4e630ffb2ec82

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alexzazz