Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Can't attach X7....help!

Reaction score
I'm driving myself crazy here. I've tried for over an hour to attach the Zenmuse X7 camera to my new Inspire 2 but nothing will work. I read the manual and watched the video on connecting but it refuses to lock in. It just will not turn at all. Won't even budge. I've got the white dot lined up with the red dot and proceed to turn to the right but it just won't go. I'm not an idiot but I really need some help.

@#!!&^$#!!!&*()$#!!!
THANK YOU!
Man, why isn't this in any manual or in ANY documentation at all. To say steam was flying out my ears would be an understatement. And the fix was so simple! Viola!
Thanks again, Advexure. I really appreciate it.

Reactions: Advexure
@#!!&^$#!!!&*()$#!!!
THANK YOU!
Man, why isn't this in any manual or in ANY documentation at all. To say steam was flying out my ears would be an understatement. And the fix was so simple! Viola!

Happy to hear it! ;) That inner lock spins on its own every so often, primarily during shipping or travel. Any time you cannot attach a gimbal check that inner receiving end and spin it back it its neutral position. Unfortunately you're not the first that has blown steam on this one...we all learn from experience.

@#!!&^$#!!!&*()$#!!!
THANK YOU!
I'm afraid the DJI love affair is a complicated one, I once described my experience with my Inspire 1 as a relationship with that girlfriend you love to hate but just can't seem to let her go. When that frustration sets in, take a zany call a shrink and stay away from bats or firearms ..... or not.;)

I'm driving myself crazy here. I've tried for over an hour to attach the Zenmuse X7 camera to my new Inspire 2 but nothing will work. I read the manual and watched the video on connecting but it refuses to lock in. It just will not turn at all. Won't even budge. I've got the white dot lined up with the red dot and proceed to turn to the right but it just won't go. I'm not an idiot but I really need some help.
Matthew,
Advexure saved the day for me when that happened to our Inspire 2. They are the greatest. Advexure is my go to for all my DJI equipment. Advexure just shipped our new charging station. Cheers!
Robbie Meckler
Shooting Star Aviation
Aerial Cinematography | Los Angeles | Shooting Star Aviation
Instagram Shooting Star Aviation (@shootingstaraviation) • Instagram photos and videos

Matthew,
Advexure saved the day for me when that happened to our Inspire 2. They are the greatest. Advexure is my go to for all my DJI equipment. Advexure just shipped our new charging station. Cheers!
Robbie Meckler
Shooting Star Aviation
Instagram Shooting Star Aviation (@shootingstaraviation) • Instagram photos and videos

You mean the new Battery Station?
Yes, Advexure really rocks. He totally saved me a sleepless night.

Matthew,
Robbie Meckler
Shooting Star Aviation

Thanks for the kind words, @Robbie Meckler! We appreciate it. How are you enjoying the new Battery Station? We had one on location today for some demos in the Bay Area and it was real handy! Didn’t have to lug along tons of chargers and hubs to be in the air for a whole day.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CandyGolds