Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Can't connect to Go App

Reaction score
I recently sold my Inspire 1 on eBay but the new buyer is having difficulty connecting. The buyer is asking for a return but I would much rather work with them to get them up and running. They sent me the following message, does anybody have any suggestions as to what may be wrong?

Hello there. It is with regret that I find myself writing this. As I said in my message on Friday, when I opened the case up, everything was there and looked in good condition and we were looking forward to using it over the weekend. To summarize the problems, one battery will not charge, the Inspire will not connect to the app, the aircraft will not accept the latest update. Yesterday, Sat 7th, I started to set up the Inspire. Starting first by charging up the batteries, three of them charged without a problem. The fourth, however, appears defective and will not charge up at all. The second and biggest problem is that their appears to be a hardware problem either with the camera unit or with the USB connectivity on the remote control itself that allows the official DJI app access to all of the Inspire s functions and to see what is being recorded by the camera. The only notification receive is that of being disconnected no matter what is done. As a tecky guy so to speak, spending a few hours on Saturday and most of today, Sunday, I have tried replacing cables in the first instance. The app has been reinstalled countless times on numerous phones and tablets across Apple and Android formats to cover all bases, but to no avail. The Inspire will not let me connect with it no matter what I do. In my extensive research into this within such a short space of time, I believe there is a latent defect in the remote that can cause this. But in a final attempt to resolve the issue I thought that updating the firmware on the aircraft itself might help. With the SD card containing the latest version, this was placed into the camera unit after which it should produce a sequence on different beeps to signify the current status of the update but nothing happens. The rear LED flashes but no sounds are made at all which should not be the case. No reports are generated on the SD card when viewed afterwards meaning that no update had taken place. So at the time of writing after coming out of the box and a frustrating two days, the Inspire has not left the ground and cannot be flown as intended and for this reason respectfully request for a return. Regards

I have offered a refund on the battery but the aircraft was tested working before dispatch.

I recently sold my Inspire 1 on eBay but the new buyer is having difficulty connecting. The buyer is asking for a return but I would much rather work with them to get them up and running. They sent me the following message, does anybody have any suggestions as to what may be wrong?

All of the steps that the buyer has listed are what I would recommend. I may recommend to kindly advise them to jump on a call with DJI Support and if there are any diagnostic steps they could possibly walk through with him regarding that specific issue. Typically the steps already covered to resolve that issue. Sorry to hear about the unfortunate situation and best of luck in working out a resolution with your buyer.

I have offered a refund on the battery but the aircraft was tested working before dispatch.
Was it working when you sold it?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
codymorgan