Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Can't find specific replacement part for jack screw

Reaction score
Greetings all,

The plastic piece that interfaces between the jack screw and the aluminum arm broke. There is no other damage to the frame or jack screw mechanism, just this one piece. I cannot seem to find this particular part for sale anywhere, is it commercially available or will I have to contact DJI for this part?

Attachments

• IMG_20190401_190020.jpg
    IMG_20190401_190020.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 11
if you contact DJI they will just tell you to send the drone in for repair. they dont like self repair people. also you will likely need to purchase the whole center frame. search around Ebay. or maybe someone doing a part out from a crashed bird may have said part alone. but most ive seen is the whole complete center frame unit.

I was afraid of that. I think in that case I will experiment with 3D printing a new piece.

never hurts to have a spare center frame on hand. i grabbed one a while back sold as is on ebay for 35 and worked perfectly fine. seller just didnt have a way to test it. and didnt really know the worth

On eBay there is a center assembly with the part I need for an Inspire 2 at a pretty low price. Do you think the thread and that particular part are the same as the inspire 1? Obviously the center frame itself is different, but perhaps the actual threaded shaft and plastic piece are the same? It would make sense if they were, less cost in manufacturing a new component when you can just use the perfectly good older ones.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fastprintstar