Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Can't see camera view on Inspire 2 x5s

Reaction score
Hello! I'm filming with my inspire 2 with x5s and between flights the camera display stopped working! I can change settings, take pictures, and record video, but can't see any of it from the main camera. Only view is fpv. I'm using a cendence remote and crystal sky monitor with it. I'm in Mexico currently with terrible internet, so it's tough to research!

Thanks!!

Attachments

• 20210328_094525.jpg
    20210328_094525.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 2
Hello! I'm filming with my inspire 2 with x5s and between flights the camera display stopped working! I can change settings, take pictures, and record video, but can't see any of it from the main camera. Only view is fpv. I'm using a cendence remote and crystal sky monitor with it. I'm in Mexico currently with terrible internet, so it's tough to researc5h!

Thanks!!
This would be a wild guess. I have the same set up and had similar problem. It turned out that the Cendence needed to be fixed/replaced. The culprit for loss of video downlink from the main camera was the wire in Cendence RF board which connects the board with the antenna connector. It simply broke off, result of frequent turning of stick antennas from transport to rabbit ear position. Are you using the sticks or patch antenna?

That had to be tough to figure out! I'm still able to adjust my camera settings. Were you able to do that or not? I'm using the stick antennas.
Did you fix yours or how did you resolve it?

Thanks!

This would be a wild guess. I have the same set up and had similar problem. It turned out that the Cendence needed to be fixed/replaced. The culprit for loss of video downlink from the main camera was the wire in Cendence RF board which connects the board with the antenna connector. It simply broke off, result of frequent turning of stick antennas from transport to rabbit ear position. Are you using the sticks or patch antenna?
Oops! I think I replied separately! Just getting used to this! ?

Oops! I think I replied separately! Just getting used to this! ?
I had full controll over the drone and all camera settings.
It is not that hard to find out if this is the case but that depends how handy you are. From memory there are only 4 screws to be undone and the RF module can be pulled out from Cendence. (Battery must be out!!). Then you can check easily if the two wires are firmly connected to the antenna ports. In my case one wire was loose - it simply snapped loose I suspect from all the turning and twisting - not the best design of this detail IMHO. I had to send the whole Cendence in and I received a brand new one. Mine was a few months out of warranty but DJI replaced it free of charge anyway.

Reactions: Dronesey

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSVGraciel