Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Car Event OSMO and Inspire

Reaction score
Hi all, would like to share a promo i completed for a small car event.
Filmed with OSMO and Inspire, edited in Final Cut.
Any comments welcomed.

Thanks all

Content matter was good. Footage was super shaky in spots though, could have used that Z Axis stabilizer and probably smoother movements around the vehicles.

Content matter was good. Footage was super shaky in spots though, could have used that Z Axis stabilizer and probably smoother movements around the vehicles.
Thanks for the comment, there was a lot to film in quick periods, OSMO done a great job, but yes some footage could have been a little smoother, or maybe it ads depth to the 'I'm there feel'?

Over all, good video. A little long. Kill off the last few shots, they were your weakest. End the video on the move straight up with all the guys looking up. Could you add smoothing in post to the shakiest shots? I use a Ronin M gimbal all the time. The key is the walking. The gimbal takes care of 3 axis but the fourth, your walking, is all up to you. Practice walking...like a ninja! Or as the former boxing great Muhammad Ali said, "Float like a butterfly..." Good choice in music, funky but not so heavy as to give the viewer a headache.

Over all, good video. A little long. Kill off the last few shots, they were your weakest. End the video on the move straight up with all the guys looking up. Could you add smoothing in post to the shakiest shots? I use a Ronin M gimbal all the time. The key is the walking. The gimbal takes care of 3 axis but the fourth, your walking, is all up to you. Practice walking...like a ninja! Or as the former boxing great Muhammad Ali said, "Float like a butterfly..." Good choice in music, funky but not so heavy as to give the viewer a headache.
Hey, thanks for the guidance, i would live a Ronin, but not got funds at present ;(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pavitrakher1