Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Caribbean Waves (audio)

Thanks Damon. I will use this as a sound effect in my next score. For sure!
Love the quality.

I have been at Puerto Rico and the Dutch Antilles a long time ago and lost all my super8 film in the mail to the Fuji developing service. Too bad, wonderful footage of wales and giant sea turtles, lost forever.

Caribbean blue surf always sound better than the grey green waves at good old and cold Scheveningen :)

Reactions: damoncooper
Thank you very much! I'm sitting in my office in south germany, the weather suxx since weeks and i downloaded and listened to the whole file! I swear i heard a nasty wet fart!! (nah i don#t tell you where, listen and find it yourself!!) ;)

chris

Thank you very much! I'm sitting in my office in south germany, the weather suxx since weeks and i downloaded and listened to the whole file! I swear i heard a nasty wet fart!! (nah i don#t tell you where, listen and find it yourself!!) ;)

chris

Must have been a fish then, as the Rodelink was on top of the beach seawall in front of my rental house in Mexico and there were no humans for 100 meters :) (The Rodelink is a wireless solution)

BTW, interesting ttidbut, the OSMO records audio into the MP4 at 48KHz, 32-bit depth, mono track. Decent enough quality with a good mic.

BTW, interesting ttidbut, the OSMO records audio into the MP4 at 48KHz, 32-bit depth, mono track. Decent enough quality with a good mic.
I used a Philips stereo external mic on the Osmo to film my sons heavy metal band. The capturing of the sound was most important of course.
Amazing what the Osmo/X3/Philips can handle. No limiting or clipping and I was standing only 10 feet from the stage. Highly recommended to get a decent external mic. You wont regret it.

Reactions: damoncooper

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marve84