Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Case for FPVLR inspire radio...

Reaction score
My fpvlr advance are otw from tony.. now i am looking for case that can fit my radio .. any idea ? :)

I suspect you will have to go with a Pelican case with the "pick'n'pluck" foam and make custom cavities for the radios.

Not sure if you guys have found a case yet but I got the perfect one I will try to send you the link KUDUCASE awesome on Amazon $64.71 it is a tight fit but works well you will not find a higher grade/quality case out there

Last edited:
Hi,guys,i just got fpvlr kit with boosters and fitted to stock case,just very small amount of foam need to cut,here is pictures how it's looks like

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 76
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 69
Look good to me... i going to try ite when i back home... does it hit the inspire landing gear or cover? And do you cut the battery place as well ?

Look good to me... i going to try ite when i back home... does it hit the inspire landing gear or cover? And do you cut the battery place as well ?
Hi fei8820,it touching arm and frame,but you can place something like soft foam or rubber.But i'm not worying about it

Tony has made a new mount which will render that case unusable I believe. :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Charlesssouth