Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Cendence not linking to inspire 2

Reaction score
Hey guys, just got my cendence and I am having trouble linking it to my I2. Everytime I try, linking keeps timing out :/ not sure what I'm doing wrong. I click "remote control linking" in the go4 app and then press the pair button on the I2 and nothing happens. Any help would be appreciated.

Hey guys, just got my cendence and I am having trouble linking it to my I2. Everytime I try, linking keeps timing out :/ not sure what I'm doing wrong. I click "remote control linking" in the go4 app and then press the pair button on the I2 and nothing happens. Any help would be appreciated.

iOS or Crystalsky?
Is everything up to date with the latest firmware?
I would try deleting the GoApp and reinstalling it if using iOS.

Reactions: TheSilverSurfer
Be aware that new FW recently came out for the remote.

I just linked my Cendence to my I2 without an issue.

This is what I suggest, to do:

Make sure the Crystalsky is connected to wifi.

On the Crystasky go to Settings > Back Up and Reset > Factory Data Reset.

Shut everything down, remove the battery from the Cendence and CS. Reinstall batteries and try to link.

Here is a screen shot of my current FW versions.

Screenshot_2018-04-21-20-31-44.png

Reactions: TheSilverSurfer
If I do factory data reset, it says it will reset all of my data and erase all apps. How do I get go4 back on there?

All of my FW versions are the same as yours (except the ones for the AC because I cannot see them on there because it isn't linked)

AC firmware is up to date according to Assistant 2

Done the factory reset, removed batteries and tried to link. Still nothing. Is there a way to factory reset the cendence by chance?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alecia4669