Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Check Out This IDIOT

There Will be more rules in sweden because those Stockholm People flyes and crashes all The Time. There is alot of Great places to fly in sweden and those People choose to fly in The city

Sent from my S5

Doesn't matter what laws will be made,idiots like this will always be there.Flying above cities at this altitude and no personal view.It's just like the law against using your mobile while driving ,you see it everywhere.Sad that people like this will spoil it for all the other.

Doesn't matter what laws will be made,idiots like this will always be there.Flying above cities at this altitude and no personal view.It's just like the law against using your mobile while driving ,you see it everywhere.Sad that people like this will spoil it for all the other.

What a dumb ***!! what's the point of that? If it's clouds ur facinated by, all you gotta do is look up

Thats True. But The laws Will make it harder for us that want to be legal to stay legal

Sent from my S5

When I read the pilot was from Sweden, my first thought was that he must come from Stockholm. :D

So many stupid drone-pilots flying up there..

He talks about not commenting until reading his full description...did not see this. How can this dumb *** justify what he was doing. I couldn't be happier that his craft crashed. What a complete idiot. I normally do not like to be so nasty, but I am really sick of these people flying with no regard for safety...pisses me off.

Reactions: huppe
When I read the pilot was from Sweden, my first thought was that he must come from Stockholm. :D

So many stupid drone-pilots flying up there..
To many People with to much money. Thats The biggest problem . The buy because They can but have no brain activated.

Sent from my S5

He had no idea as to what could have happen should it passed into a passenger jet engine. Irresponsible!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defenderschool