Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Choice Of Micro SD Card For Shooting 4k Video

Reaction score
Does anyone have any recommendations for the largest size card that can be used and what type for shooting smooth videos? I have a golf event to do next month and have done a few at 1080p but want to do 4k this year. I have an Inspire 1 and a OSMO+ Thanks for any feedback.

Mike

This seems exciting AMES
They are allot of fun this will be my 3rd year in doing this. But I want to buy a larger Micro SD Card as 4k takes up allot of room fast. But am not sure how big of one the inspire 1 or OSMO+ will use. So I was hoping for a little help here guess if I have to I can call DJI tech support.... Thanks

They are allot of fun this will be my 3rd year in doing this. But I want to buy a larger Micro SD Card as 4k takes up allot of room fast. But am not sure how big of one the inspire 1 or OSMO+ will use. So I was hoping for a little help here guess if I have to I can call DJI tech support.... Thanks

Osmo+ according to DJI has a maximum of 64gb although I haven't tried larger.

Osmo+ according to DJI has a maximum of 64gb although I haven't tried larger.
One of the System Admin posted this comment to that question on the DJI forum,
"Hello there. I appreciate your time bringing this query to us. You may use any SD Card as long as it's Class10 and UHS1 or above."
So I'm guessing now there is not a limit would that be the way you would read that?

One of the System Admin posted this comment to that question on the DJI forum,
"Hello there. I appreciate your time bringing this query to us. You may use any SD Card as long as it's Class10 and UHS1 or above."
So I'm guessing now there is not a limit would that be the way you would read that?

Certainly reads that way, I'll try a 128gb card in the Osmo later today and post back.

I’ve used a 128gb before and never had an issue (I1, I2, and several Phantoms). Prefer to use 64gb though as I don’t like having all my eggs in one basket, if you know what I mean...
Thanks everyone! I have several 32gb cards but from what i'm being told you don't get much time on a 32gb card shooting 4k. So I didn't want to have to stop in the middle of something to switch cards... Thanks again...

Thanks everyone! I have several 32gb cards but from what i'm being told you don't get much time on a 32gb card shooting 4k. So I didn't want to have to stop in the middle of something to switch cards... Thanks again...

So what are you planning to use? the 64gb or 128gb? hmmm for me i prefer 128gb so that there is a bigger allowance.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alecia4669