Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

CINESSD storage case

Reaction score
How do you transport them? I’m looking for something small to store 3-4 cards. Input appreciated.

Attachments

• 81QBDPULvqL._SL1500_.jpg
    81QBDPULvqL._SL1500_.jpg
    375 KB · Views: 51
Haha, I used to be a Location Manager/Scout in NYC.
I had no idea how much a scout/manager does! He schedules the whole project, managing the unit's travel between locations, making the most efficient use of the production team's time. He just got an award from LMGI for "Outstanding Locations in a Commercial" for the VW Atlas commercial which spanned the country. In the middle of a Toyota shoot on a ranch whose car dressers were mutineering and 20 minutes late, Jof was busy herding cats when an AD came up to him, took him by the elbow and said, "You the best location manager I've ever worked with, bar none!" Nice to see your bud get recognition. He really works hard and is very skilled.

That's awesome. How much was yours?
Back to the current topic... :)

I paid $78 plus shipping. Totally worth it. It's very "pro" to hand the SSIDs to the DIT in a sweet little case. It was my first case design so I bought the "fit" insurance but didn't have to use it. It worked perfectly.

Reactions: Advexure
Back to the current topic... :)

I paid $78 plus shipping. Totally worth it. It's very "pro" to hand the SSIDs to the DIT in a sweet little case. It was my first case design so I bought the "fit" insurance but didn't have to use it. It worked perfectly.
Which model did you choose?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annettekirtont