Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Cloud Footage

Really interesting clouds. I like the still photo. A time-lapse from there would have been interesting.

Be careful who you show this to if you are certified. We aren't allowed to fly inside of clouds and if someone from the FAA decided to look you up they might not be so friendly.

Even a certified pilot can fly as a hobbyist if they are engaged in the activity purely for hobby/recreation. Part 107 people don’t give up their Part.101 rights.

Really interesting clouds. I like the still photo. A time-lapse from there would have been interesting.

Be careful who you show this to if you are certified. We aren't allowed to fly inside of clouds and if someone from the FAA decided to look you up they might not be so friendly.
Hobbyists
I waited years to get me a cloud shot.
50-75 feet, I didn’t fly over just thru and around a specific area. After a rain storm you practically drive thru the clouds.

2000 ft horizontal from clouds.
500 ft below clouds.
3 SM visibility.

Ok, I have a better understanding now, I assumed a low cloud ceilings was fair game.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klrshopfitters