Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Coaxial cable

Reaction score
Not trying to sell or buy anything so please don't delete my message. Wanting to know if anyone can point to to a place I can purchase a coaxial antenna cable for an Inspire . I can't find it listed at DJI or any on EBay

Not trying to sell or buy anything so please don't delete my message. Wanting to know if anyone can point to to a place I can purchase a coaxial antenna cable for an Inspire . I can't find it listed at DJI or any on EBay
So your post says your not wanting to buy anything but you want to know where to purchase something? :rolleyes:
You have posted in General discussion - so we have no idea what aircraft you are talking about. The Inspire 1 and 2 have different ways of terminating the antenna cables.
I have also deleted your duplicate thread since we do not allow multiple posts.

If you are meaning The Inspire 1 series, the front and rear leads are different lengths - you do not stipulate which one you are attempting to source.
Just get an RG178 coax flylead of the correct length with MMCX connectors on both ends - chop one off and solder inner and outer to the antenna stub in the leg.

There are already posts on how to replace these as well as YouTube videos, so please use the search function on the forum.

Last edited:
Reactions: Donnie Frank
Thank you for the information. I wanted to indicate that I wasn’t trying to buy the part here but rather looking for advice on where to buy the part or an alternative solution such as yours. Thank you again and I’ll try to find the part you described. I just joined the Inspire forum but I am a long time member too the Phantom and Mavic forums.

Thank you for the information. I wanted to indicate that I wasn’t trying to buy the part here but rather looking for advice on where to buy the part or an alternative solution such as yours. Thank you again and I’ll try to find the part you described. I just joined the Inspire forum but I am a long time member too the Phantom and Mavic forums.
If you are not comfortable soldering small core cables your other option (although) more expensive is to simply replace the entire leg assembly which will have the antenna cable already threaded and attached.

Possibly?
Possibly?
Possibly?
Thanks, I'll check them out.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jenuk