Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Complete Inspire 1 kit with X3 and X5

Reaction score
Less than 9 months ago, I bought a slightly used Inspire 1 and added an X5 camera and other extras, hoping to do some commercial work. Unfortunately I discovered that I simply don't have enough free time right now to pursue business and I've therefore decided to sell my compete kit and allow it to be used by someone who can put it to better use. I think you'll agree this is a pretty decent setup:

1. Inspire 1, with quick-release props

2. Two sets of props, one brand new and the other set in virtually new condition

3. Four batteries: One TB47 and three TB48’s. One of the TB48’s is just a few months old

4. Inspire Angel battery conditioning device

5. Three battery chargers

6. X3 and X5 cameras. The original X3 mounting plate is also included. The X3 works on the X5 mounting plate. Both cameras in perfect condition, but the original plate has some contact damage, although it still works.

7. Premium USB cable, about 12” long, for the controller-iPhone/iPad connection

8. DJI iPad monitor hood

9. Antenna booster set

10. Complete set of PolarPro ND/polarizer filters for the X5

11. Shoulder harness for the controller

12. Inspire 1 backpack (for carrying the Inspire 1 carry case)

13. Safety vest and three safety cones

14. Original Inspire 1 carry case (although the Inspire won’t fit into it now with the X5 mounting plate)

15. Cellphone/GPS tracking device attached to bottom. Call the cell number and you get a text message back with link to a Google Maps page indicating location. $60/year subscription, currently good until April.

I’ve owned this Inspire for less than 9 months. I purchased it used from a video production company who hadn’t used it that much and I’ve flown it less than a dozen times. No crashes or incidents that I’m aware of; certainly not since I’ve owned it.

Please let me know if you’d like any close-up photos of any particular feature.

Asking $2,650. Free shipping to continental U.S. locations.

_DSC1239.jpg _DSC1245.jpg

Attachments

• _DSC1243.jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 6
  • _DSC1246.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 5
Willing to separate out the X5 and Filters? Let me know. Also....Any info you can give on the GPS tracker? I would be interested for my Inspires and Mavics. Thanks!

Hi there, thanks for your message. I'll upload the "manual" for the GPS tracker. It's probably a little smaller, certainly thinner, than a pack of cigarettes, and lightweight.

At this point I'd rather not break the X5 out of the package as I'm thinking having both cameras with the package is a good selling point. If, however, I don't have luck selling, I would consider selling the X5 separately.

Attachments

• 2017_05_04_12_40_41.pdf
    372.3 KB · Views: 1
Hi there, thanks for your message. I'll upload the "manual" for the GPS tracker. It's probably a little smaller, certainly thinner, than a pack of cigarettes, and lightweight.

At this point I'd rather not break the X5 out of the package as I'm thinking having both cameras with the package is a good selling point. If, however, I don't have luck selling, I would consider selling the X5 separately.
Thanks for the GPS info. Totally understand regarding the camera. Just let me know if you are interested in separating.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
william_sewell