Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Consignments are welcome!!!

Reaction score
Website
www.flyhighusa.com
We want to let everyone know that we are now doing consignments on DJI drones. Things often change and you are stuck with a drone that just doesn't fit your needs anymore. If you have an Inspire that you are tired of or just wish you had the latest, greatest and coolest version. We want to help you fulfill your drone dreams. Give us a call and we will help you get the perfect drone for your particular situation. We have many different options that will help you get what you want, so give us a call and let us go to work for you. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Ralph
FlyHighUSA
270-473-1409

Reactions: damoncooper
Thanks Ralph for taking in my
Inspire 1 V2 T600 and selling me an Inspire 1v2 T601. You are providing a great service that other vendors are not providing. I would encourage everyone to call Ralph as he is very trustworthy and he wants to help you with your needs. He goes out of his way to make sure he does. A vendor and a friend.

FlyHighUSA.com

The only way to go!

Great idea. I love my inspire 1 A model. It has provided me with a faultless flying experience with over 150 hours flying time now. To be honest it's the same with my P3P as well. One of the first models off the production line and agin no stress cracks etc.

Great idea. I love my inspire 1 A model. It has provided me with a faultless flying experience with over 150 hours flying time now. To be honest it's the same with my P3P as well. One of the first models off the production line and agin no stress cracks etc.
I have a couple of my original birds as well, still flying. My problem is I always want the latest tech. That's bad considering I'm a dealer and I have access to all the latest tech. My bank account says ouch!!!

Reactions: damoncooper

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annettekirtont