Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Controller discharge

Reaction score
Not sure if this is a result of the latest update, I have one controller and now after I have it charged to go any where it's flat,(no life for any lights)after about two day it's kinda anoing if I have it charged we get a ship or boat arriving so want to do a quick flight but have to charge and miss the moment

Not sure if this is a result of the latest update, I have one controller and now after I have it charged to go any where it's flat,(no life for any lights)after about two day it's kinda anoing if I have it charged we get a ship or boat arriving so want to do a quick flight but have to charge and miss the moment
Plug it into a spare battery and charge it on the go until you get it sorted out. ..

The latest RC FW is 1.3.0.0. I have being flying this for some 6 weeks without any problems so I doubt if this is responsible for your battery life problem. It could just be that you have a faulty battery. Is the battery flat or are the LEDs just indicating a low charge?

I don't know if this works for the RC (as it does with the main battery). Try switching on your RC before trying to recharge it. This might reset the internal logic and indications.

Reactions: james tulloch

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GRQLarae44