Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Cool new website for electronics components

Hello,
I recently came across a great store with quality electronic components, for a good price.
I advise everyone to take a look ))
Hello, I notice you are from Moldova. If you are going to spam forums you really need to hone your skills to actually include the website URL you are trying to entice people to instead of just saying on your first and only post you’ve come across this great website and the world should take a look!

Although you have posted in the News section this isn’t ‘news’ - You have been Spam nuked..... goodbye.

Dammit Ed - you didn’t get the store name first! I bet there were great bargains to be had and possibly a giveaway of €57,298,614! ?

Dammit Ed - you didn’t get the store name first! I bet there were great bargains to be had and possibly a giveaway of €57,298,614! ?
There’s probably a lot of stores like that in Moldova!

Hello, I notice you are from Moldova. If you are going to spam forums you really need to hone your skills to actually include the website URL you are trying to entice people to instead of just saying on your first and only post you’ve come across this great website and the world should take a look!

Although you have posted in the News section this isn’t ‘news’ - You have been Spam nuked..... goodbye.
Good!

D

There’s probably a lot of stores like that in Moldova!
TBH, I didn’t even think Moldova was around anymore. Part of Romania, part of Russia, part of the USSR, part of the Ottoman Empire, then the Russian Empire - pretty sure they don’t know if they exist either!

Good electrical goods though, so I hear.

Reactions: Donnie Frank

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
engko