Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Counting Numbers - X3 vs. X5

Counting Numbers - X3 vs. X5

• Total voters
Reaction score
Hi pilots,

We're on track to develop the X5 core, and knowing the market size will help us to determine the best approach to make the new design. I'd like to see a show of hands on both models, you can select both if you own both.

Agreed, X3's have been on sale for 10 months while people are still queuing to try to get an X5 :)

well, select both if any of above situations apply to you! I'm already surprised to see the number of X5's compared to X3's

planing to get the x5 and the x5/r
edit: what is the X5 core?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I dont think anybody knows (except DJI themselves) !! Only time will tell !
2016 is 12 months long..January 2016 not so far away, but december 2016 is 13 months from now. I guess by then most probably there will be an inspire 2 !

I dont think anybody knows (except DJI themselves) !! Only time will tell !
2016 is 12 months long..January 2016 not so far away, but december 2016 is 13 months from now. I guess by then most probably there will be an inspire 2 !

I'm actually surprised there isn't word of an I2 yet! For giggles and paranoia of outfitting my I1 as its not drawing revenue yet, I typed in I2 on google about 6-8 months to see if anything popped up. Thank God nothing did as I just had purchased my I1. But I was surprised to not hear any rumors.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaisyBanue