Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Crashed and forgotten Inspire 1

Reaction score
Hello,

I bought a used Inspire 1 Pro, and the seller threw in a crashed Inspire 1 (T600) as spares. I'm trying to play around with this crashed unit to learn. The RC and aircraft connect, but that's it. How can I force update/reflash the firmware to a factory default? Will the DJI Assistant 2 software be of use?

TIA,
John

Hi Jake,
Physically the drone has a damaged arm linkage, the bottom plate has several small cracks around screw points for the side ribs and other attachments, the vision system is physically damaged, but appears to be working (gives readings when I move the inspire around). Apart from that, I can't see anything specific, although we haven't stripped it completely.

When I power up the inspire, i get the blue light indicating travel mode. The RC and app commands seem to have no effect on the inspire.

I was hoping the the DJI Assistant 2 software would be helpful here, although it seems to be aimed at the Inspire 2.

I tried to update the RC via USB stick, but this did not initiate. I will try again now that it is 100% charged.

Cheers
J

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
william_sewell