Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

CrystalSky roll back firmware

Reaction score
I recently updated CS and RC.
Now, sometimes, they cannot connect. CS thinks that RC is computer and give me USB message ..
I think that firmware of CrystalSky is problem.
On DJI forum nothing concrete....obvious, until new firmware, I will have problem.

I recently updated CS and RC.
Now, sometimes, they cannot connect. CS thinks that RC is computer and give me USB message ..
I think that firmware of CrystalSky is problem.
On DJI forum nothing concrete....obvious, until new firmware, I will have problem.

Have they installed any other apps ?

I would suggest they simply do a full reset by going into Settings, Backup & Reset, Factory Data Reset then clicking Reset Device.

This should resolve it.

I'm having a similar issue with constant disconnects. I can't use mines after the latest update. Tried the reset countless times and it makes no difference.

What is your System Version?
You can root your CrystalSky (v 02.02.08.01, 02.02.09.00 and 02.04.02.00) for access to more functions including communication power settings (it also allows to use CrystalSky as regular Android Device with Play Store). It is also possible to downgrade firmware.
But you taking risks; not sure which is better, to wait for DJI to resolve issues or to take matters into your own hands.
Information is available on the internet search with proper keyword, decide for yourself.

Last edited:
I regretted 1000 times that I have bought I2. And no solution from them....and there is no service in Croatia, only in Germany, so if anything happens, 3 weeks without drone is terrible.
Company policy that allow to upgrade RC, CS, and DJI GO 4 app simultaneously is horrible.
If I live in USA, i will fill a lawsuit..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cruzamikayla