Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Current Firmwares?

Reaction score
OK...it's 6th March 2016...what are the current firmwares for the Inspire 1;

Aircraft?
Controller?
Batteries?

Seems 1.6.0.40 would be obvious choice...but controller reporting lower...normal?

Anywhere I can find release notes history? Read report that removing gimbal should automatically put aircraft into storage configuration...mine doesn't...I have a battery error, wondering if an incorrectly applied/incomplete firmware upgrade may be root cause?

Thanks!

OK...it's 6th March 2016...what are the current firmwares for the Inspire 1;

Aircraft?
Controller?
Batteries?

Seems 1.6.0.40 would be obvious choice...but controller reporting lower...normal?

Anywhere I can find release notes history? Read report that removing gimbal should automatically put aircraft into storage configuration...mine doesn't...I have a battery error, wondering if an incorrectly applied/incomplete firmware upgrade may be root cause?

Thanks!
Release notes are on the DJI Download page.
V1.6.0.40 is the current public firmware release.
Your DJI Go app will report if your remote needs updating since these are all handled through the app now and you will get a message in the app upon start up if any of your batteries need an update.

Release notes are on the DJI Download page.
V1.6.0.40 is the current public firmware release.
Your DJI Go app will report if your remote needs updating since these are all handled through the app now and you will get a message in the app upon start up if any of your batteries need an update.

Yeah, just wondered if it was reliable since at one point today it told me my Inspire was a P3 and needed an update. Now it's telling me it's not, and it doesn't...!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaricruzRa