Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Custom Payload Drop - Looking for Service

Reaction score
Does anybody know of companies/individuals providing custom payload delivery? I had an inquiry about this and unfortunately was unable to respond to that demand.

The delivery is in Las Vegas and payload is 300 grams. Please email me if you've got any leads.
[email protected]

Does anybody know of companies/individuals providing custom payload delivery? I had an inquiry about this and unfortunately was unable to respond to that demand.

The delivery is in Las Vegas and payload is 300 grams. Please email me if you've got any leads.
[email protected]
Hmmmmm...... You can imaging how dodgy this sounds I'm sure....
Someone wants a 'delivery' of 300grams of 'something' in Las Vegas. :p

Additionally (in many countries) delivery and payload dropping of anything is strictly controlled and requires over and above standard permissions given by a countries aviation authority.
I would check VERY carefully before proceeding since and payload adds additional risk to a flight which may require regulation.

Hmmmmm...... You can imaging how dodgy this sounds I'm sure....
Someone wants a 'delivery' of 300grams of 'something' in Las Vegas. :p

Additionally (in many countries) delivery and payload dropping of anything is strictly controlled and requires over and above standard permissions given by a countries aviation authority.
I would check VERY carefully before proceeding since and payload adds additional risk to a flight which may require regulation.
Haha! I should explain further.
It's a tech company looking to drop a computer component from up high at a symposium.
It's also indoors, so FAA wouldn't be a player. Not sure if there would be any special rules.
I'm asking here because I am unable to do this with my stock I-1. I have faith that she could do it, but I don't have time to figure out and test a remote-controlled release mechanism.

Haha! I should explain further.
It's a tech company looking to drop a computer component from up high at a symposium.
It's also indoors, so FAA wouldn't be a player. Not sure if there would be any special rules.
I'm asking here because I am unable to do this with my stock I-1. I have faith that she could do it, but I don't have time to figure out and test a remote-controlled release mechanism.
OK - understood. It's not 300 grams of Columbian finest pure powder dropped over the walls of the Bellagio. :p

Reactions: damoncooper

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defenderschool