Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

SOLD! Damaged X3 gimbal for sale $80.00

Reaction score
When i crashed my I1 it broke the mounting plate and the tinted Lense on the gimbal. It seems to rotate smoothly but at times i get “gimbal overloaded” on my screen.
I AM SELLING THIS FOR PARTS ONLY

Attachments

• 8918E6A9-D32B-4843-A84A-1D96ED3B13CA.jpeg
    8918E6A9-D32B-4843-A84A-1D96ED3B13CA.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 30
When i crashed my I1 it broke the mounting plate and the tinted Lense on the gimbal. It seems to rotate smoothly but at times i get “gimbal overloaded” on my screen.
I AM SELLING THIS FOR PARTS ONLY
Location?
What countries dollars?

Ciao, potrebbe interessarmi, potresti inviarlo in Italia o è un problema per te?

Hello, could you care, could you send it to Italy or is it a problem for you?

I could send it to Italy for you.
Send me an address and i will get an estimate for shipping.

Thank you,
Brent

my address is as follows:
Address removed by Moderator
You do not need a fast shipping, it would be fine even an economic one, thank you
Gio

Last edited by a moderator:
my address is as follows:
Address removed by Moderator
You do not need a fast shipping, it would be fine even an economic one, thank you
Gio
For your own safety/security please only exchange address information via PM.

Thank You

For your own safety/security please only exchange address information via PM.

Thank You
I apologize for the inconvenience, but I would like to know what it means to send via P.M. in a private way? and if so, how should I do?

I apologize for the inconvenience, but I would like to know what it means to send via P.M. in a private way? and if so, how should I do?
Click on the users name or avatar and then in the box that opens click ‘start conversation’

[QUOTE = "The Editor, post: 192110, member: 1807"] Fai clic sul nome o sull'avatar dell'utente e quindi nella casella che si apre fai clic su "avvia conversazione" [/ QUOTE]
Thank !

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marve84