Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Damned iPhone photos....

Reaction score
If my iPhone is to be believed, my Inspire shouldn't even be flying.
It only has two and a half props, and two of those are badly bent.
Black Inspire 2.JPG

That said, I actually took the shot to show what the carbon-fibre-effect vinyl wrap looked like

It´s becouse you have a slow shutter-time and thats nothing you can do about on a iPhone, what I now..

I was tongue in cheek about the effect of the props in the photo, as a keen 'tog for many years, I'm well aware of the causes.
It was just done as a joke about how it was flying with only 2.5 props.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where did you get the wrap?

Glossy Carbon Fiber Skin Decal Sticker Fr DJI Inspire 1 BodyTransmitter Battery

I bought two sets, firstly in case I stuffed up some of it while applying it, and secondly because I have 3 batteries, and there is only a decal for 2 batteries in the set, and because I have two controllers as well.
I didn't stuff any of it up as I put it on, but I didn't do the parts that are already black such as the arms, and I'm still undecided as to whether to keep it. I'm not sure if I like it or not.
FullSizeRender.jpg
IMG_1386.JPG

The stickers on the controllers are left over from my Phantom 2

Last edited:
I can see it better at maximum LOS distances, I guess the extra black helps, however I have the slightest feeling it's reduced the recognition of orientation. A couple of times I wasn't so sure of it's orientation as I used to be at similar distances. Not more than I can handle, or deal with, but still worth noting.
I mostly did it because it is possible I'll start flying with other Inspire owners soon, so needed to be able to tell my bird, batteries, and controllers, from theirs, and at a quick glance. This does that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GRQLarae44