Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Dan Bilzerian shoots tons of Phantoms

Machine guns, quadcopters & an entourage of girls.

Enjoy!

please, next time donate the amount of money that was worth to my bank account :) lol
must have been fun but what is or was it good for? in europe this is UNTHINKABLE to do... maybe if you have a really really huge property. but still...
nice firearms... never seen them live yet...
cheers

Machine guns, quadcopters & an entourage of girls.

Enjoy!

Another Bilzerian PR stunt, made for his extremely "intelligent" followers.
The same recipe, as always.
Bimbos in bikini, guns, expensive cars and some retarded friends laughing around etc.
This time with an added bonus, just because everyone speaks about drones lately.

Go Dan, you're the man, you just shot a drone from a meter away, outstanding job...

The only nice thing about this video is the solid proof that even a bikini bimbo shoots better than Bilzerian.

Other than that, it just makes you realise that stupidity is very legal all over the world.

Last edited:
Another Bilzerian PR stunt, made for his extremely "intelligent" followers.
The same recipe, as always.
Bimbos in bikini, guns, expensive cars and some retarded friends laughing around etc.
This time with an added bonus, just because everyone speaks about drones lately.

Go Dan, you're the man, you just shot a drone from a meter away, outstanding job...

The only nice thing about this video is the solid proof that even a bikini bimbo shoots better than Bilzerian.

Other than that, it just makes realise that stupidity is very legal all over the world.
sorry to ask but who is this guy? someone famous??? lol
agree to what you say. sad but fun on the other hand... people with to much money but can't blame 'em... its theirs... would have been better to spend it for some good reason...
cheers
m

Reactions: Kenneth Sands
The guy is a Navy Seal wash-out, self-promoting massive D-Bag,with poor shooting skills.

A few years ago I was playing from time to time woodball with some american friends, they were the marines taking care of the American embassy's security in Bucharest. The main reason was to enjoy some cold beers in the forest with some nice stand-up guys, playing hide & seek with a few awesome custom scenario paintball markers. There was no chance to beat those guys, they own the game with great shooting skills, coordonation and perfect team work. Can only imagine their accuracy with real firearms...

A few years ago I was playing from time to time woodball with some american friends, they were the marines taking care of the American embassy's security in Bucharest. The main reason was to enjoy some cold beers in the forest with some nice stand-up guys, playing hide & seek with a few awesome custom scenario paintball markers. There was no chance to beat those guys, they own the game with great shooting skills, coordonation and perfect team work. Can only imagine their accuracy with real firearms...

You can not equate one's skill in one activity with another.

Being good or awesome at playing paintball or airsoft doesn't mean sh*t when real bullets whiz by your ear, 2 feet away. I've have encountered enough individuals that live in that silly fantasy. Too many Call of Duty experts think they are call me for duty experts also.

I do not know the guy or his history on the video but one thing is for sure I want my 4 minutes back. That was a totally worthless video.

Update. I did some quick research and I have to LOL! I don't feel bad for him since he is a silver spoon douchebag but I especially feel bad for all the people that choose to hang around with him.

"...Bilzerian entered the Navy SEAL training program in 2000.[17] After several attempts, he did not graduate the program. According to Bilzerian he was "admin dropped for no real good reason". The reporter who conducted the interview of Bilzerian for SOFREP.com confirmed his participation in the SEAL program and stated that according to his research Bilzerian was dropped "for a safety violation on the shooting range"....

Last edited:
Reactions: Mani and GWS-66
You can not equate one's skill in one activity with another.

Being good or awesome at playing paintball or airsoft doesn't mean sh*t when real bullets whiz by your ear, 2 feet away. I've have encountered enough individuals that live in that silly fantasy. Too many Call of Duty experts think they are call me for duty experts also.

I do not know the guy or his history on the video but one thing is for sure I want my 4 minutes back. That was a totally worthless video.

Update. I did some quick research and I have to LOL! I don't feel bad for him since he is a silver spoon douchebag but I especially feel bad for all the people that choose to hang around with him.

"...Bilzerian entered the Navy SEAL training program in 2000.[17] After several attempts, he did not graduate the program. According to Bilzerian he was "admin dropped for no real good reason". The reporter who conducted the interview of Bilzerian for SOFREP.com confirmed his participation in the SEAL program and stated that according to his research Bilzerian was dropped "for a safety violation on the shooting range"....
why is this info not surprising??? lol

Let 'em be.

For anyone posting a video that depicts a hatred to the forum's subject matter aka drones/UAS are certainly either a hater's fanboy or a troll. This is especially true for anyone that says "enjoy".
Wow. You are way too uptight.
I own multiple quadcopters, including an I1. I posted the link because it was ridiculous, in looking into who this Bilzerian character is, everything he does is absurd, just look at his IG account.

So relax. This is the internet, people do crazy things then post them.
Live with it. Get over it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop